I’ve just updated this site design. I wanted it to look a bit more than a blog site as well as improve the overall appearance. To this effect, I added a front page, a new page layout with 2 columns that replaces the old layout on some pages and tweaked the site’s color scheme. Finally, I also did some small tweaks here and there.
Some days ago I finished a CAD application whose purpose is to calculate the energy efficiency of Dwellings (or multiple Dwellings). It can be seen as an application similar to Autocad (which is used in Civil Engineering, Architecture, etc) but with the specific purpose to do energy efficiency assessment.